- Efficiency up to 97%
- Wide input and output voltage ranges
- Adjustable output current limit for battery charging
- Optional active current share
- Optional Digital (PMBus) interface
- Wide operating temperature rangefrom -40°C to +100°C
This NYWH5 converter adopts full digital control and supports PMBus. The optimized power train design achieves up to 97% conversion efficiency. NYWH5 non-isolated converter has optional active current share feature to allow parallel operation of multiple converters. The output current limit is adjustable for battery charging applications. These features facilitate the use of this converter as a building block for various power levels of battery charging applications.
NYWH5 buck/boost converter is encapsulated in the industry standard half brick package for full environment protection, and is designed with full protection features against excessive voltage, current, and temperature.