Electronic Component Solutions
Gowin launches the latest version of GOAI machine learning platform
- Machine Learning Inference at the edge without cloud connectivity
- Small and low cost with as small as 6x6mm QFN packaging
- Low power inference at <20mW in active inference operation
- Higher performance operating 80x faster than an equivalent 32-bit MCU
- Easy to use with Tensorflow integration, pre-generated firmware and multi OS development support
- Lowest cost solution based on GW1NSR-4C 4K LUT device
- lowest power and 80X performance increase vs.microcontroller solutions
- Low cost development platforms fo 4K, 18K and 55K devices
- One click process to migrate training models into bitstream using TensorFlow light
- Reference design supporting object recognition, voice/phrase recognition and gesture recognition
Latest Viewed Products
AccuWhite technology from Luminus Devices delivers high efficiency, ultra-high color rendering in a range of COB configurations. AccuWhite uses high...
Industrial Ethernet Switches for Harsh Transportation Environment
An efficient design of the system can ensure non-stop data communication, decrease the downtime and can therefore lead to a...
10.4” Fully Rugged Windows Tablet: Blaxtone PM-522
As a best device for mobile workers, durability is key factor to fulfill each critical task. PM-522 meets rigorous MIL-STD-810G...
Accelerate your Designs with 48-Hour Worldwide Availability of MEMS Oscillators
SiTime announced 48-hour availability of its MEMS oscillators, enabling customers to accelerate their design time, reduce development efforts, and speed...