When you clean the surface of your touch panel, please follow these steps:
- Apply cleaning agent (alcohol, bleach, or glass cleaner) to a clean cloth. Make sure the cloth is well saturated.
- Wipe touch panel in a “Z” motion, ensuring the cloth comes into contact with the entirety of the touch panel surface.
- Dry the panel thoroughly with a dry cloth, removing as much of the cleaning solution as possible.
- One more important precaution, do not mix bleach and ammonia because this will produce a dangerous chemical reaction.
- Please do not spray cleaning solution directly onto the touch panel surface.