- S650 Series memory cards in native TLC offer 109K hours of non-stop Full HD video recording
- A750Pi/N750Pi Series SSDs configured as full-drive pseudo single-level cell (pSLC), achieve near-SLC levels with at least 50% higher endurance.
- A650Si/Sc and N650Si/Sc Series SSDs in native TLC have 66% higher endurance that reaches near-MLC levels.
- E750Pi/Pc Series e.MMC built with 3D TLC NAND flash but configured as pSLC offers endurance on par with SLC, while E650Si/Sc Series in native TLC has near-MLC endurance.
- Type B CFexpress Cards with PCIe 4.0 x2 interface built with 3D TLC flash offer hefty storage. They feature Host Memory Buffer (HMB) support to improve random read performance, TCG-Opal and hardware write-protect security, and RAID 0, 1 compatibility.
- Customizable thermal solutions for NVMe Gen. 3 and Gen. 4 M.2 and U.2 solid-state drives (SSDs) that combine ATP-built hardware and firmware, as well as simulation and testing systems. Depending on customer and application criteria, as well as available space within host systems, ATP can offer copper foil and 4 or 8 mm fin-type heatsink to dissipate heat. The ATP Dynamic Thermal Throttling mechanism is a firmware-based mechanism that prevents extreme temperature increase by continuously detecting device temperature.