- Very High Impedance per Unit Volume
- Competitive Cross Reference
- Nanocrystalline Core Allows for Compact Design
- Stable Impedance Across Temperature Range
- Automated Manufacturing for Outstanding Quality
- RoHS Compliant
Pulse Electronics Power Business Unit has released a new amorphous metal common mode choke. The nanocrystalline core PH9455.xxxNL series comes in a reduced size that allows for a higher impedance per unit volume when compared to ferrite choke. The new PH9455 series suppresses common mode choke EMI noise on any AC/DC, DC/DC or DC/AC circuit, offers a compact design, and low energy loss for your applications.