- Ultra-miniature for maximum space saving
- Ideal for near field communications (NFC), smartcard, wireless & mobile
- Metal lid can be grounded to minimise EMI
- Seam sealed for excellent long-term stability
- Excellent ageing characteristics
One of the smallest crystals in our key product range, available at frequencies of 24.0 ~ 60.MHz, the ultra-miniature ceramic package of the GSX-213 makes it ideal for space-dependent applications such as wearables, smartcard, NFC and Bluetooth.
The GSX-213 surface mount crystal features tiny 1.6 x 1.2 x 0.35mm seam sealed package with a standard four pad configuration. The seam seal of this package helps achieve excellent long-term stability, resulting in excellent ageing specifications of only ±1ppm maximum for the first year. The metal lid of the package can also be grounded for EMI reduction.
This surface mount crystal offers a range of circuit conditions and tight calibration tolerance and temperature stability options, over a choice of operating temperature ranges including -30 to +85°C.