- Low power consumption
- Supports audio bandwidths up to 21kHz
- Digital MEMS microphone support
- High efficiency Class-D speaker driver
- Flexible serial audio interface
- 1.8 – 3.6V supply
- SPI™ / TWI control interface
The CMX655D is an ultra-low power voice codec, that connects directly to a MEMS microphone. It includes a high efficiency 1W Class D speaker driver. It interfaces via standard serial busses that are commonly found on many microcontrollers, DSPs, and low cost single chip radio transceivers. The CMX655D is available in a small VQFN-24 package. It is supported by a range of development tools, including the EV6550D evaluation kit. The device is suitable for a range of voice products for example: security alarm panels, mobile radio, glass break detection and more!