- Ultra-low current consumption (0.8µA typical standby, 1.6mA [for 1Msps version] and 1.4mA [for 500ksps version] typical active current) which enables new system design concepts for battery powered, portable and space constraint applications
- Analog VDD of 1.8V to enable low power consumption with the low current operation, while maintaining a full 2.5V to 5.1V VREF range
- The wide DVIO range (1.7V – 5.5V) allows the device to interface with most host devices available in the industry without using external voltage level shifters
- Automatic or on-demand self-calibration to minimize offset, gain and linearity errors and provide competitive accuracy
- Stable performance across all temperature ranges without any noticeable degradation. This feature provides reliability across all environmental conditions.
- The only 1 Msps, 16/14/12-bit, Differential input SAR with automotive rating/qualification (AEC-Q100) in the market