IoT Modules for LPWA, 4G, 3G, and 2G Networks
The industrial-grade common flexible form factor (CF3™) enables OEMs and System Integrators to build their connected products on the most scalable module platform in the world. CF3™ modules provide one size, one design, one future-proof footprint across any LPWA, 4G, 3G, 2G mobile network and are available in two product series: HL series and WP series.
Enables you to securely connect any IoT application to any cellular network in the world and remotely upgrade devices in the field.
HL Series Feature and Benefits:
- Global coverage on a single module (2G/3G variants) with industry and mobile network certifications to get you to market faster
- GNSS receiver (2G/3G variants) enables tracking and location-based services
- Secure boot and value-add firmware with FREE unlimited firmware over-the-air (FOTA) upgrades for the lifetime of the module to keep the connectivity optimized and secure
Enables you to build a connected product on a single module with integrated application processing, GNSS receiver, and cellular modem.
WP Series Features and Benefits:
- ARM core application processor with dedicated Flash and RAM running Legato® enhances security, reduces system complexity, and lowers overall BOM (bill of materials)
- GNSS receiver enables tracking and location-based services
- Ultra-low power mode reduces power consumption by 200x for battery or solar powered applications
- Open hardware reference design from Project mangOH™, enables rapid prototyping with industrial-grade components to get you to market faster
- Secure device-to-cloud architecture with AirVantage® pre-integrated into the Legato platform