Embedded RF Modules/Modems
Embedded RF Modules/Modems
Digi offers a variety of robust wireless RF modules and modems for mission-critical embedded designs that are engineered to last. The globally trusted Digi XBee® module is available in through-hole and SMT form factors and is offered with multiple wireless interfaces including ZigBee®, Thread, 2.4GHz, 868 MHz, 900 MHz and cellular LTE Cat 1. Additional RF modules are available for applications in noisy, urban and remote rural environments that require long-range communication. Digi XBee modules share a common footprint for interoperability and compatibility with Digi RF gateways and accessories. Digi RF modules are ideal for industrial, energy, medical, retail, and smart city applications.
Digi XLR PRO® Module
1-Watt 900 MHz RF module features best-in-class range and interference immunity to enable data communications even in the noisiest RF environments.
- Patented Punch2 Technology enables industry leading interference immunity and receive sensitivity of -120 dBm
- Adjustable output power up to 1-Watt achieves exceptional range with high gain antenna
- 128-bit AES encryption for secure data communications
Digi XBee® Cellular
Digi XBee Cellular LTE Cat 1 embedded modems provide OEMs with a simple way to integrate cellular connectivity into their devices.
- Industry’s fastest path to embedded cellular connectivity
- Smallest end-device certified embedded cellular modem on the market
- FCC pre-certified and Verizon end-device certified
Digi XBee® SX
900 MHz OEM RF modules pack maximum power, security, and flexibility into the Digi XBee SMT footprint for mission-critical wireless designs.
- SX family includes powerful 1-Watt 900 MHz Digi XBee-PRO and battery-optimized 20 mW Digi XBee modules for mission-critical OEM designs
- DigiMesh networking topology for redundancy and reliability
- 256-bit AES encryption for secure data communications
Digi XBee® ZigBee
Embedded ZigBee and Thread-ready RF modules provide OEMs with a simple way to integrate mesh technology into their application.
- Programmable versions with on-board microprocessor enable custom ZigBee application development
- Through-Hole and Surface Mount form factors enable flexible design options
- Link budgets of 110 dB for XBee and 119 dB for XBee-PRO
Digi XBee-PRO® 900HP
Long Range 900 MHz OEM RF Module.
- Superior LOS range of up to 28 miles with high-gain antenna
- Simplified AT command set and advanced XBee API
- Over-the-air firmware updates
Digi XBee® 802.15.4
Low-cost, easy-to-deploy RF modules provide critical end-point connectivity to devices and sensors.
- Simple, out-of-the-box RF communications, no configuration needed
- Point-to-multipoint network topology
- 2.4 GHz for worldwide deployment
Digi XBee® DigiMesh® 2.4
Wireless Mesh Networking RF Module.
- Dynamic peer-to-peer DigiMesh protocol
- No configuration needed for out-of-the-box RF communications
- 2.4 GHz globally deployable frequency
Digi XBee® 868LP
Low-Power RF module for Europe.
- Low-power 868 MHz RF module for use in Europe
- ADF7023 transceiver from Analog Devices
- Pin-compatible SMT form factor for worldwide deployment
Digi XBee-PRO® XSC
900 MHz Long-Range RF Module.
- For new designs that do not require interoperability with 9XStream radios, see XBee-PRO 900HP
- Over-the-air compatibility with legacy 9XStream products
- 20 times less current draw than previous XSC module
XTend® 900 MHz
1 Watt Long-Range OEM RF modules.
- ISM 900 MHz operating frequency
- 100 mW – 1 Watt power output (up to 40 mile range)
- 256-bit AES Encryption
Digi XBee® Wi-Fi
OEM Module with Fully Integrated Support for Digi Device Cloud.
- Build cloud-connected Wi-Fi prototypes in under an hour
- Popular XBee Through-Hole and Surface-Mount footprints
- Ideal for Industrial Applications that require fast time to market