COVID-19/Coronavirus situation and business operations update
Our thoughts are with all the people impacted by the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak. Alcom electronics closely follows the evolution of the Coronavirus and are taking additional measures to ensure we safeguard the health of our employees and preserve our ability to operate. All people and businesses are now confronted with completely new challenges and we summarize the Alcom update as follows:
- Alcom electronics nv/sa is operating according to the government rules from March 24th 2020 (valid until April 19th 2020 included) whilst seeking to minimize the economic impact for customers by ensuring the supply chain.
- Alcom’s commercial and customer service departments are fully available.
- Our warehouse is operational to receive supplier shipments and are ready to maintain the supply chain. During this situation some delays in delivery may happen. Transport times from abroad are currently sometimes unpredictable.
- The sales, technical and design-in support remain available through Alcom Manufacturer Certified FAE’s
- People can be reached by e-mail and/or via mobile phone numbers and are restricted from visiting customers/suppliers.
- All LIVE-meetings with business partners are cancelled and replaced by phone/skype/video conferencing.
- Above all, safety is our priority. We monitor closely the potential impact on our industry and customers in order to minimize damage.
- If you think that Alcom electronics can help or assist you in resolving an issue or a problem we invite you to get in touch with your daily contact. We will be glad trying to help you.
- In case you do not know who to talk to or you experience a delay in reply, please direct a mail to email@example.com