Industrial/Hardened Serial Servers
Hardened, rugged serial servers for industrial applications.
Digi Connect® ES (Extended Safety)
Serial Server with Galvanic Isolation.
- Safety certified – IEC 60601 / EN60601 3rd edition compliant
- Optional Integrated Ethernet switch
- 4 or 8 electrically isolated serial ports (RS-232)
Digi One® IAP Family
Multi-Protocol Conversion Capabilities for Automation Integration.
- Industrial serial server and protocol bridge
- Hardened 1-port device server for hazardous locations
- Multi-master/multi-protocol support
Digi One® IA
Serial Server to Ethernet Enable Any Industrial Serial Device.
- Modbus serial to Modbus/TCP protocol conversion
- TCP/UDP Socket Services for broad device connectivity
- 1 RS-232/422/485 switch selectable serial port
Digi One® SP IA
Ethernet Enable Any Industrial Device.
- Serial-to-Ethernet for industrial automation
- Device server with DIN rail and wall mount kits
- 1 switch selectable RS-232/422/485 serial port
PortServer® TS MEI Hardened
Hardened, Rugged Serial Servers for Outdoor Extended Temperatures.
- Outdoor extended temperature tolerance (-35° C to +74° C)
- Device servers with conformal coated circuit boards
- NEMA TS 2 certification, Class 1 Div 2
Digi Connect® N2S-170
Ethernet Network Controller.
- Designed for Model 170 traffic signal controller equipment
- Form factor-compatible with Model 400 modem cards
- Strong NIST-certified data encryption