NetPower VPX power supply products are designed for industrial and high reliability application. These VPX power supplies are compliant with VITA 62, MIL-STD-704(B-F), MIL-STD-461 and MIL-STD-810G. The products have six standard outputs including three main outputs and three auxiliary outputs. The optional I2C communication supports both PMBus and IPMI interfaces for monitoring the electrical parameters as well as the temperatures at the card edges and in the middle of the chassis.
The NetPower VPX power supply also support active current sharing for main outputs and parallel operation for auxiliary outputs.
- 90.0% typical efficiency (Vin=28V,full load)
- 18-36V continuous input voltage
- 500W maximum total output power
- Input EMI filter
- Input reverse polarity protection
- -40°C to 85 °C operating temperature (at card edge)
- Input over voltage, output over voltage, output over-current/short circuit, and over-temperature protections
- Current sharing on three main outputs
- Standard VITA 62 controls
- Optional I2C (IPMI/ PMBus/ VITA 46.11)