A Crypto Element Device Family with Ultra-secure Hardware-based Key Storage
CryptoAuthentication Devices Keep it Real
Microchip CryptoAuthentication crypto element devices with hardware-based key storage ensure that a product, consumables it uses, firmware it runs, accessories that support it, and the network nodes it connects to are not cloned, counterfeited, or tampered with. Keeping products real helps maintain an OEM revenue flow by ensuring that only legitimate products can work in the host system and not used beyond their expiration.
Microchip offers the industry’s widest selection of authentication devices featuring hardware-based key storage and cryptographic countermeasures that can fight off even the most aggressive attacks. Because attackers cannot see secret keys that are stored in protected hardware, they cannot attack.
- Cost-effective Symmetric and Asymmetric Authentication Solutions
- Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA-2), Advance Encryption Standard (AES), and Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Cryptographic Algorithms
- Built-in ECDSA and ECDH Protocols
- Ultra-secure Hardware-based Key Storage
- High Quality Random Number Generators (RNG)
- Active Shield Over the Entire Device
- Common Serial Interfaces
- Tamper Monitors
- Tiny Packages
- And more…