The FT90x series has been developed for high speed, interface bridging tasks. With a parallel camera input, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet Interface, CAN bus and USB2.0 Hi-Speed peripheral and host ports, this device offers excellent interconnect capabilities and fast data rates.
- 32-bit RISC architecture
- 256kB program/shadow memory
- High speed operation – 3.1DMIPS/MHz
- 64kB data memory
- True Zero Wait state operation up to 100MHz
- USB DFU Bootloader
- Locked Loop (PLL) supports external crystal and clock source output
- 32.768kHz RTC clock support
- Four user timers with prescale and watchdog function
- 3.3V single supply operation
- Internal voltage regulator +1.2V to the digital core for lower power consumption
- Supports Battery Charging Specification, for USB2.0 Hi-Speed peripheral port
- Integrated power-on-reset circuit
- Pb-free, RoHS packaging, 100QFN, 100LQFP, 76QFN and 80LQFP options.
- Parallel camera interface
- USB2.0 Hi-Speed (480Mbps) device controller with Batttery Charge Detection (BCD
- USB2.0 Hi-Speed (480Mbps) host controller with BCD emulation
- 10/100 BASE-TX Ethernet MAC with MII interface; compliant with the IEEE 802.3/802.3u standards
- Two CAN 2.0 controllers for data transfer up to 1M bit/s
- I2S master/slave interface (24.57/22.57MHz)
- Two SPI slaves support single data transfer with 25MHz clock>
- UART interface configured as 1 Full UART or 2 basic UARTs (TX/RX/CTS/RTS)
- Two I2C bus interfaces can be configured as master or slave, with data transfers up to 3.4Mbps
- Eight separate PWM channel outputs with support for PCM 8-bit/16-bit stereo audio output.
- 7 input channels muxed to a single internal ADC
- Two 10 bit DACs.